by Ruann & Talitha / posted on 07/07/2018
akka x The Denim Daily auction
Size 34 / Leg 34
US$2,950 Retail price
• Our 3rd generation recycle upcycle 16oz hyper slub RHT & LHT combined selvedge taking three years to design, develope and weave.
• From 8 yards of selvedge weave to final 105 stage jean construction taking 31 weeks.
• Three of the world’s twelve recognised Denim Masters worked daily on this entirely bespoke one of kind piece from selvedge design to weaving to final stitch construction.
• Worldfirst needle technique created solely to stitch both 16oz upcycled selvedge to Cambodian soft-ply haulage sack fabric with zero seam tension breakage nor weft seam disruption.
• Polarised translucent over printed 100% organic 108 x 58 hand screen printed Blue Rebels repeated iconography double yoke bias dropped rear internal lining using traditional wooden framed screens.
• Hand printed akka and Blue Rebels 8oz herringbone twill organic pocket bag printing.
• Our Denim Master’s private archive grade 7.2 gram alloy set with additional hand polishing.
• Japanese 2oz rope insertion on every belt loop, rear pockets and inverted coin pocket selvedge trim.
• External rear left pocket mockery Levi’s heart applique with replicated trademarked logo stitching highlighted in Cambodia children’s charities upcycled haulage sacks fabric.
• Internal front lower hem panel contrasted in Cambodia industial haulage sack graphics for denimhead roll-up option.
• Sashiko broken needle hand stitched external panels taking 3 weeks to apply using 7 varied panel types either sun-bleached, inverted or stone-washed fade evo variations.
• 100% natural veg tanned akka burnished leather detail.
• Hand piped internal fly seams in Blue Rebels repeated iconography
Going for $130.00
- Ending Date - 31st Aug 2018 23:59:00
- Ships to - Everywhere in the world
- Location - Amsterdam
Place Your Bid HereBid $140.00 or higher [?]
- yoheshua bid $130.00 on 2018-07-15 15:30:26
- bluedays bid $120.00 on 2018-07-08 12:53:24
- selvedgeking bid $110.00 on 2018-07-08 12:50:47
- bluedays bid $100.00 on 2018-07-08 12:35:40
Payment must be made using the following method
|PayPal||Auction winner will get a PayPal payment link via email.|