by Ruann & Talitha / posted on 05/07/2018
akka x The Denim Daily auction
Size L / 50
US$4,280 Retail price
• Our 3rd generation recycle upcycle 16oz hyper slub RHT & LHT combined selvedge taking three years to design, develope and weave.
• From 12 yards of selvedge weave to final 92 stage jacket construction taking 28 weeks.
• Three of the world’s twelve recognised Denim Masters worked daily on this entirely bespoke one of kind piece from selvedge design to weaving to final stitch construction.
• Worldfirst needle technique developed solely to stitch both 16oz upcycled selvedge to Cambodian soft-ply haulage sack fabric with zero seam tension breakage nor weft seam disruption.
• Polarised translucent over printed 100% organic 108 x 58 hand screen printed Blue Rebels repeated iconography lining using traditional wooden framed screens.
• Reverse inverted contrast selvedge elbow and sub- collar artisan insert details.
• Front and contrast rear Cambodian children’s charities lower panels highlighting graphic printing.
• Front upper left contrast Cambodia pocket flap taking one week to construct stitch perfect.
• Front upper right exposed pocket detailing recycle upcycle 16oz rainbow selvedge trim.
• Full jacket length internal rainbow selvedge trim placard detail.
• Full internal hand seaming, hand piped Blue Rebels repeated iconography details with additional bias stitch construction.
• Our Denim Master’s private archive grade 7.2 gram alloy set with additional hand polishing.
Going for $150.00
- Ending Date - 31st Aug 2018 23:59:00
- Ships to - Everywhere in the world
- Location - Amsterdam
Place Your Bid HereBid $160.00 or higher [?]
- jessexbrady bid $150.00 on 2018-07-14 21:45:55
- bluedays bid $100.00 on 2018-07-08 12:14:53
Payment must be made using the following method
|PayPal||Auction winner will get a PayPal payment link via email.|