by Ruann & Talitha / posted on 05/07/2018
akka x The Denim Daily auction
Size 32/Leg 34
Retail price US$2,280
• Our 2nd generation recycle upcycle 15oz LHT colourised weft-managed selvedge taking four years to design, develope and weave.
• From 6 yards of selvedge weave to final 84 stage jean construction taking 26 weeks.
• Three of the world’s twelve recognised Denim Masters worked daily on this entirely bespoke one of kind piece from selvedge design to weaving to final stitch construction.
• Worldfirst needle technique created solely to stitch both 15oz upcycled selvedge to Cambodian soft-ply haulage sack fabric with zero seam tension breakage nor weft seam disruption.
• Polarised translucent over printed 100% organic 108 x 58 hand screen printed Blue Rebels repeated iconography double yoke bias dropped rear internal lining using traditional wooden framed screens.
• Hand printed akka and Blue Rebels 8oz herringbone twill organic pocket bag printing.
• Our Denim Master’s private archive grade 7.2 gram alloy set with additional hand polishing.
• Japanese 2oz rope insertion on every belt loop, rear pockets and inverted coin pocket selvedge trim.
• External rear left pocket mockery Levi’s heart applique with replicated trademarked logo stitching highlighted in Cambodia children’s charities upcycled haulage sacks fabric.
• Full inverted external front and rear selvedge panels with bias contrast external rear yokes and bias pockets.
• Internal front lower hem panel contrasted in Cambodia industial haulage sack graphics for denimhead roll-up option.
• 100% natural veg tanned akka burnished leather detail. Hand piped internal fly seams in Blue Rebels repeated iconography
Starting at $100.00
- Ending Date - 31st Aug 2018 23:59:00
- Ships to - Everywhere in the world
- Location - Amsterdam
Place Your Bid HereBid 100.00 or higher [?]
Payment must be made using the following method
|PayPal||Auction winner will get a PayPal payment link via email.|