by Ruann & Talitha / posted on 05/07/2018
akka x The Denim Daily auction
Size M / 48
US$3,750 retail price
• Our 2nd generation recycle upcycle 15oz LHT colourised weave - managed selvedge taking four years to design, develop and weave.
• From 10 yards of selvedge weave to final 84 stage jacket construction taking 26 weeks.
• Three of the world’s twelve recognised Denim Masters worked daily on this bespoke unique piece from selvedge design to weaving to final stitch construction.
• WorldFirst needle technique created solely to stitch both 15oz upcycled selvedge to Cambodian soft-ply haulage sack fabric with zero seam tension breakage nor weft seam disruption.
• Polarised translucent over printed 100% organic 108 x 58 hand screen printed Blue Rebels repeated iconography lining using traditional wooden framed screens.
• Extensive external Cambodia pocket panels each individually hand sewn over 3 weeks stitch perfect.
• Rear upper shoulder Cambodia children’s charities panel highlighting graphic printing.
• Rear lower contrast hand stitched tab panels hand taking 2 weeks to construct.
• Fully inverted reverse selvedge sleeves detailing our bespoke weave and we recycled construction and indigo contrast cuff alignment.
• Full jacket length internal placard selvedge trim detail.
• Our Denim Master’s private archive grade 7.2 gram alloy set with additional hand polishing.
• Full internal hand seaming, hand piped Blue Rebels repeated iconography details with additional bias stitch construction.
Going for $110.00
- Ending Date - 31st Aug 2018 23:59:00
- Ships to - Everywhere in the world
- Location - Amsterdam
Place Your Bid HereBid $120.00 or higher [?]
- selvedgeking bid $110.00 on 2018-07-16 20:16:38
- bluedays bid $100.00 on 2018-07-08 12:17:08
Payment must be made using the following method
|PayPal||Auction winner will get a PayPal payment link via email.|