Butts and Shoulders – The Sneakers
by Ruann & Talitha / posted on 29/09/2017
After the introduction of the boots we knew that we wanted to challenge ourselves again. We felt the urge to add yet another family member to our portfolio. We wanted to make our very own interpretation of one of the most anticipated shoe-styles of modern history; the sneaker. And this is what we have done. Our goal was to reduce noise, because nowadays sneakers have become synthetic status symbols. This evolvement undermines the fact that the silhouette of sneakers, from her origin, is a rather humble and modest one. With our design, we have paid homage to an icon.
- Designed in the Netherlands, produced in Portugal
- First production run: 100 pairs
- Natural Vegetable Leather
- Cork and leather insole with foam cushioning and Butts and Shoulders logo engraving
- Handstitched bridge lining
- Clean Eyelets
- PMU outsole
- Leather foxing with double stitching lining
- Hand numbered on tongue
- All leather innercase
- Cork-filled midsole
- Extra pair of dark brown laces
- Free shipping worldwide
The Sneakers Video.
Shop The Sneakers here.